This Agreement applies to Fleetbar.com, Fleetbar branded apps and other Fleetbar related sites, apps, communications and services explicitly offered by virtue of this Agreement ("Services"), including off-site data collection for such Services, such as our advertisements and plug-ins "Candidates with Fleetbar" and "Share with Fleetbar". Registered users of our Services are "Members" and unregistered users are "Visitors". This Agreement applies to both Users and Visitors.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and start using the Fleetbar Service, you become a User. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you can access some features as a "Visitor".
2.1 Suitability for the service Here are some promises you make in this Agreement: You are eligible to enter into this Agreement and have at least the "Minimum Age". The Services cannot be used by persons under the age of 16. To use the Services, you agree that: (1) must have the minimum age ”(Defined below) or greater; (2) must have only one Fleetbar account, which must be in your real name; and (3) your use of the Services has never been suspended by Fleetbar. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms and conditions, including accounts registered for third parties or people under the age of 16. "Minimum age" means 16 years. However, if the law requires that you must be of a greater age for Fleetbar to be able to legally provide the Services to you without parental consent (including the use of your personal data), then the minimum Age will be that established by law.
2.2 Your account
You will keep your password secret. You will not share your account with other people and will respect our rules and the law. Members have an account. You agree to: (1) try to choose a secure and complex password; (2) keep your password safe and secret; (3) not transfer any part of your account (for example, links) and (4) respect the law and our list of "Permitted Activities" and "Activities not permitted" and the Information on the professional community. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report any abuse. Between you and others (including your employer) the account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use them (eg Recruiter Seat purchased from your employer), the party paying this Service has the right to control access to, and to obtain reports on, your use of such paid Service, without however having rights to your personal account.
You will fulfill your payment obligations and agree that we will keep your payment information. He is aware that charges and fees may be added to our prices. We do not guarantee refunds. If you purchase any of our Paid Services ("Premium Services"), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to comply with the additional terms specific to these Paid Services. Failure to pay may be the cause of termination of your paid services. Furthermore, he accepts the following:
- Your purchases may be subject to a foreign exchange commission or price differences based on the location (for example, the exchange rate).
- You authorize us to memorize your payment method (for example, credit card) and to continue making debits even after its expiration, in order to avoid interruptions to your services and make payments for other services you may purchase.
- If you purchase a subscription, the cost will be automatically charged to your payment method at the beginning of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date. Find out more about how to cancel or suspend Premium Services.
- All your service purchases are subject to the Fleetbar refund notice.
- We may calculate the taxes you owe based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You can obtain a copy of your invoice via your Fleetbar account settings in the "Purchase History" section.
2.4 Notifications and messages
You agree to receive notifications and messages from us via our websites and our apps and contact information. If your contact information is not up to date, you may lose important notifications. You agree that we may send you notifications and messages in the following ways: (1) within the Service or (2) to the contact details you have provided (eg e-mail address, mobile number, postal address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date. We encourage you to review your settings to control and limit the messages you receive from us.
When you share information about our Services, other people can see, copy and use this information. Our Services allow you to send messages and share information in various ways, such as through your profile, slide presentations, links to articles, job advertisements, InMail messages and blogs. The information and content you share or publish may be viewed by other Users, Visitors or third parties (including outside the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will respect the choices you made regarding who can view the content or information (for example, content of messages to your recipients, sharing of content only with Fleetbar links, limitation of the visibility of your profile on search engines or choice not to notify third parties of your Fleetbar profile updates). Regarding job search activities, we have set by default not to send notifications to your connection network or to your audience. Therefore, if you apply for a job offer through our Service or choose to report that you are interested in a job offer, our default setting is to share information only with the author of the job offer. We are not obliged to publish any information or content on our Service and we may remove it at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3.1 Your Fleetbar License
You own all the content, comments, suggestions and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license for them. We will respect the choices you make about who will be able to see your information and content, including how it can be used for advertising purposes. Between you and Fleetbar, you own the content and information you publish or send to the Services and grant LinkedIn and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
3.2 Availability of the Services
3.3 Other content, sites and applications
We have the right to limit the way in which you connect and interact on our Services. Fleetbar reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your links and your ability to contact other Members. Fleetbar reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your account if you believe that you are violating this Agreement or the law, or that you are using the Services improperly (for example, you are violating any permitted activity and not allowed and the Information on the professional community).
3.5 Intellectual property rights
We will provide you with a notice regarding our intellectual property rights. Fleetbar reserves all its intellectual property rights in the Services. The use of the Services does not give you any title to our Services or to the contents or information made available through our Services. The trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Fleetbar, the Fleetbar logos and other trademarks, service marks, images and logos of Fleetbar used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fleetbar.
3.6 Automated processing
We use the data and information about you to make relevant suggestions to you and others. We will use the information and data you provide that we have about Users to report links, content and features that may be useful to you. For example, we use the data and information about you to report job offers and to report you to recruiters. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us make these reports more accurate and relevant.
4.1 No guarantee
This is our exemption from any legal responsibility regarding the quality, safety and reliability of our Services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLEETBAR AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THE PARTIES LINKEDIN WORKS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DO NOT RECOGNIZE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AND INSURANCE (FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND ABSENCE OF VIOLATIONS); (B) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION) "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW DETERMINED EXEMPTIONS FROM LIABILITY, THEREFORE SOME OR ALL THESE EXEMPTIONS FROM LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2 Exclusion of liability
These are the limits of legal responsibility that we can apply. WITHIN THE LIMITS ALLOWED BY THE LAW (AND UNLESS THE FLEETBAR HAS NOT GIVEN A WRITTEN WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT REPLACES THIS AGREEMENT), FLEETBAR AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THE PARTIES WITH WHICH FLEETBAR WORKS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR THIRD PARTIES IN THE CASE OF INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES CORRELATED TO THE SERVICES (FOR EXAMPLE, OFFENSIVE OR DIFFAMATORY DECLARATIONS, INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGE OF LOSSES) RELATIVE INFORMATION OR CONTENT). IN NO EVENT SHALL FLEETBAR'S LIABILITY AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND PARTIES WITH WHICH FLEETBAR WORKS TO PROVIDE SERVICES) WILL EXCEED A SUM OF LESS THAN (A) FIVE TIMES THE LATEST MONTHLY OR ANNUAL EXPENDITURE EXPENSED BY YOU FOR A SERVICE PREMIUM, WHERE EXISTING, OR (B) AT EUR 500. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FLEETBAR AND APPLIES TO ALL RESPONSIBILITY LIABILITY (FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTY, ILLEGITATE, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF FLEETBAR AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND THESE ACTIONS DO NOT REACH THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, THEREFORE THESE LIMITS MAY NOT BE VALID FOR YOU.
Each of us may withdraw from this Agreement at any time. You and Fleetbar can terminate this Agreement at any time by sending a notice to the other party. In the event of termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following conditions remain valid after termination: Our right to use and disclose your comments and suggestions; The rights of Members and / or Visitors to further share the content and information that you have shared through the Service to the extent that they are copied or re-shared before termination; Sections 4, 6, 7 and 8.2 of this Agreement; Any amount due by either party prior to termination will remain payable after termination. You can visit our Help Center to close your account.
In the unlikely event that a legal dispute arises, you and Fleetbar agree to resolve it in the courts of TURIN according to the ITALIAN law. If you reside in the "designated countries" : You and Fleetbar agree that the ITALIAN legislation, except in cases of conflict between the laws, will exclusively regulate all disputes concerning this Agreement and / or the Services. You and Fleetbar accept that any claims and disputes can only be discussed in the courts of TURIN, ITALY, and we both accept the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in TURIN, ITALY. For those who reside in a country other than the designated countries, including those who live outside the United States: you and Fleetbar accept that the laws of Italy, except in cases of conflict of laws, will be the only ones to settle any dispute concerning this Agreement and / or Services. You and Fleetbar both agree that all claims and disputes can be discussed exclusively in the Italian courts of the municipality of Turin, Italy, IT, and both you and Fleetbar accept the personal jurisdiction of these courts.
Below are some important details of the Contract. If a court with authority over this Agreement deems any part of it to be inapplicable, you and we accept that said court should amend its terms and conditions in order to make that part of the Agreement applicable and still be able to fulfill the intended purpose. If the court cannot do so, you and we agree to ask the court to remove the non-applicable part and that the rest of this contract will remain in effect. To the extent permitted by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are provided for convenience only. This Agreement (including the additional terms we can provide when you commit to a functionality of the Services) is the only contract between us regarding the Services and replaces all previous Services contracts. If we do not act in the event of a breach of this Agreement, this does not mean that Fleetbar has renounced its right to execute this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of the Services) to third parties without our consent. However, you agree that Fleetbar may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that purchases it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement. You agree that the only way to send us legal notices is to do so at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8.1 Allowed activities
Fleetbar is a community of professionals. This list of "permitted and non-permitted activities", together with our Information on the professional community ", limits what you can and cannot do on our Services. You agree to: Fulfill all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws and regulatory requirements; Provide us with accurate information and keep it updated; Use your real name on your profile; is Use the Services in a professional manner.
8.2 Activities not allowed.
You agree not to:
1. Create a false identity on Fleetbar, misrepresent your identity, create a User profile for someone other than yourself (a real person), or use or try to use a third-party account;
2. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or process (including crawlers, plugins and browser add-ons, or any other technology) to perform scraping of Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
3. Disable any security features or bypass or circumvent any access control or limitation of use of the Service (for example, maximum number of keyword searches or profile views);
4. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, directly or through third parties (eg search engines), without Fleetbar's consent;
5. Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (eg confidential information of other people, including your employer);
6. Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other property rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the sharing feature available) the posts or other allowances of other people without their permission, which they may grant by publishing under a license;
7. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Fleetbar, including, without limitation, (i) copy or distribute our training videos or other materials or (ii) copy or distribute our technology, unless it is released through open licenses source; (iii) use the word "Fleetbar" or our logos in any company name, email or URL except for the methods provided in the Brand Guidelines;
8. Publish anything that contains software with viruses, worms or any other malicious code;
9. Perform reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly, decryption or other attempt to decode the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
10. Insinuate or claim to be affiliated with or referenced by Fleetbar without our express consent (for example, to represent yourself as a Fleetbar accredited trainer);
11. Rent, lease, loan, market, sell / resell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to them, without prior consent of Fleetbar;
12. Create deep-link links to our Services for any purpose other than promoting your profile or a Group on our Services, without Fleetbar's consent;
13. Use bot programs or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
14. Monitor the availability, performance or functionality of the Services for any competitive purpose;
15. Perform "framing", "mirroring" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of the Services;
16. Cover or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (for example, by entering items in the Services or by removing, covering or obscuring an advertisement included in the Services);
17. Interfere with the operation of the Services or use an unreasonable data load on the same (for example, spam, Denial of Service (DoS) attack, viruses, game algorithms); and / or
18. Violate the information on the professional community or any additional terms and conditions relating to a specific Service that are communicated to you when you register for or start using this Service.
Contact information for the compliance of the content provided by our Users. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We request that the information published by the Members be accurate and not in violation of intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide an information and a procedure for the presentation of complaints about the contents published by our Members.
Our contact information. Our Help Center also provides information on our Services.